Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SASUKE 25 Blog...PART FINAL!


Kouji: Damnit, I have to do that NOW?!


Brian: Good Luck. Li: Xie Xie


Kouji(yes, that is the correct way) getting set.


He just missed in 24.


Maybe it's just me, but he looks like he's either drunk or just woke up.


Point here: he's strong.



Same goes for these two.


0/2


No one has made it past this ledge.


And now here to attempt the third stage, Kouji Hashimoto.



His parents are here today...


Cylinder...


nice transfer there...(sorry, too much X-Games)


Moving along nicely...


Kouji: I'm so screwed.


looking on without any emotion.




Across the boards...




This fall was shown in the commercial, so I'm not shocked...


And neither are they...


He's gonna run the guys he's training through hell this week.


Li can't watch...he knows he has to attempt it too.



Kouji: To all my students, PREPARE YOURSELVES!


Levi psyching up Brian..


Brian has been training...


0/3 with the lasers that can cut a man in half shooting out from the tower...Okay, not really.


Levi: He's screwed...


Brian: Oh...****


Cylinder...



Readjusting his grip a lot...

You are hereby disallowed from representing America on the account that you couldn't clear the Doorknob Grasper.



Brian: I totally forgot! Water is COLD!!!!


Brian: yeah.........I failed miserably.



Forgot what he said here...


Li mentally training...


Certificates...


Cliffhanger skills along won't help him here.


He's a pro rock climber...


Li: Can I go yet?



Cylinder...


Doorknobs...


Brian thinking, "Well, he beat me."


Li easily across the Boards...


Kenji laughing...


Staring at this monstrosity...




Like the rest, up and down...


Yuuji and Kanno thinking, "


Kouji like, "Yeah, now you know how we feel."


Kenji is still half-laughing.


I'm gonna beat it...someday.


Takeda and Nagano thinking, "How in the hell are we gonna beat this?"



TBS reminding you that the SCH was considered hard, then people started to clear it easily.


Yuuji looks like he's gonna bust out laughing...


Here is the proper technique...


Descending Rings...


Ascending Ropes


Jumping Pipe

Well boys and girls, I finally finished this. Hopefully, I can do this again for 26. Till then, thanks for reading.

Chief.

1 comment: